Webinar on 19 June: “Albatrosses and other seabirds’ bycatch in fishing gears - Prevention and conservation measures”
During this half an hour session, Ana Lucia Herrera (Quality Manager at Transmarina) Manuel Bermúdez Díez (Project Manager at Puerto de Celeiro) and Paolo Bray (Founder and Director at Friend of the Sea and Friend of the Earth) will cover the following subjects:
- Albatrosses and seabirds’ biology and distribution
- Threats and IUCN Redlist status
- Legislation and conservation
- By-catch and mitigation measures
- Transmarina’s initiatives to protect albatrosses and seabirds.
- Puerto de Celeiro’s initiatives to protect albatrosses and seabirds.