The Executive Assistant to the CEO and Membership Officer reports to the CEO and works closely with the membership officer.
S/he must interact in a transparent and professional manner with a wide range of stakeholders (members, executive members, board members and staff). To perform this role successfully, s/he is expected to handle highly sensitive and confidential information while exercising professionalism and discretion.
- Executive Assistant to the CEO (50%):
- Day to day support to the CEO;
- Maintain the CEO’s calendar, including scheduling meetings, appointments, speaking engagements, and travel arrangements;
- Organise and prepare meetings, including gathering documents and attending to logistics of meetings;
- Prioritise emails and respond when necessary;
- Approve on behalf of the CEO expense claims and travel requests of the CEO reportees.
- Membership Officer (50%):
- Assist with the execution of the membership engagement programme
- Prepare, attend and follow up on meetings with Member Organisations
- Monitor progress of delivery towards members
- Collect relevant data and contribute to member reports
- Assist with the recruitment of new members
- Keep our CRM system up to date and ensure the team is using is accurately with regards to members
Skills and qualifications
- Extremely organised with keen attention to detail and ability to multitask;
- Creative problem solver who is proactive and able to work independently as well as part of a team;Effective written and verbal communication skills;
- Fluent in English;
- Excellent time management;
- Ability to deal with pressure and change in calm and professional manner;
- Combining assertiveness and diplomacy;
- Advanced user of software programs including spreadsheets, documents and presentations (Google Suite or alternative such as Microsoft), Salesforce, Jira, Confluence …
- Affinity with animal welfare and relate to the vision and mission of Eurogroup for Animals.
- Proficiency in more European languages is desirable.
- Permanent, full-time position (38h per week)
- Based at Eurogroup for Animals office, 29 rue Ducale, 1000 Brussels - no remote working possible.
- Only occasional work outside normal office hours (e.g. for AGM and Board meetings.) which can be recuperated.
To apply, send your motivation letter and CV to Aurélie Cassart - email@example.com - by 28th August 2023. Please state your salary requirements in your cover email and include how you heard about this position. After 28th August, all applications will be screened. We will only contact candidates that we would like to invite for an interview.